Monday, May 20, 2013

Homemade Baby Onesies

I have to admit I was a little skeptical about making baby onesies using puffy paint, but after finding some inspiration online they actually turned out pretty cute. Friends of mine are starting to have babies, and these are the perfect gifts for people on a budget. Plus, they are homemade, which in my mind can be more meaningful. Here were the ones I came up with (I can't take credit for the ideas though):


Other onesie ideas include:
-Sweet Pea
-Cute as a Button (add buttons to the onesie)
-Bow tie
-Chevron (another lady making these with me made one and it was SUPER cute)
-Sweetie Pie

It is so easy too. Have an idea? Stencil, free hand, or trace a design onto a onesie. Use puffy paint and a paintbrush to complete. We actually made these during a baby shower. It was a great idea and they all turned out super cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment