Monday, May 13, 2013

52 in 52: Week 6

Question 6 of "Questions that Will Free your Mind"

If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
If I had the ability to travel the world, be a food critic, stay-at-home parent (when the time comes), college advisor, professional crafter, blogger, and photographer-that is the kind of work that would make me most rich/happy! :) 

I am very grateful and happy to be pursuing the field of work that I am. I think working with college students is one of the most rewarding jobs a person can have. While in college I learned who my true friends were, how important family is (and how often, unfortunately, I took them for granted), the importance of human differences, how to survive on my own (kind of), what career I wanted to pursue, and most importantly met the love of my life. It is an important age even for those that don't attend college. I am very grateful to the people who motivated, supported, and encouraged me throughout my college years, and I only hope that I can be that person for current and future students. 

Now, with all that said, what kind of work would make me most happy? One in which I have the opportunity to make a difference, use my talents, be challenged, and am proud of. 


Week 6 of 52 Weeks: Send 5 cards/letters in one week
Alright, so I may have cheated this one a little or it just happened to fall on an easy week full of birthdays, graduations, and Mother's Day. 2 of the 5 were to people unaffiliated to any of the previously mentioned celebrations. One of the cards was WAY overdue, I had been meaning to send this card for a long time.I'm glad this challenge pushed me to actually send it. Still haven't heard anything from the recipient, but hopefully it brightened her day. If not my message, then at least this cute card courtesy of Painted Stuf!


No comments:

Post a Comment