Tuesday, May 7, 2013

52 in 52: Week 5

Question 5 of "Questions that Will Free your Mind"

What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?

That is a big question I'm not sure I'm ready to answer.  I can't say right now what I would most like to change about the world, but I can think of one thing that is pretty high up there. If I could change something about the world, I would change the "I'm right and everyone else is wrong" mindset that people can have. I think it is important for a person to establish their identity on core beliefs, but not accepting that other beliefs exist and are valid is ignorant.  You do not have to agree with these beliefs, but a person still needs to be respectful of them. If we didn't have different opinions, think about how boring and monotonous life would be. Do you truly want everyone to believe the way you do?


Week 5 of 52: My Day in Six Words
Monday
Reflecting on experiences can be beneficial.

Tuesday
It's time to plan a wedding!! :)

Wednesday
A sick day full of Law&Order (one word...I had to cheat)

Thursday
It feels good to be productive.

Friday
Watching documentaries is something I enjoy. (I watched "Undefeated" this week, it was good. I cried...obviously.)

Saturday
Oh, I enjoy watching Tony Stark. (Iron Man 3...amazing!)

Sunday
Breakfast, movies, and homework in bed.--great way to close off a weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment