Wednesday, May 22, 2013

DIY Wall Decor

Want a super cheap, but trendy wall decoration? I made some DIY Wall Decor using Embroidery hoops, fabric, and buttons. I actually stole this idea from a friend (if your reading Britt, thanks!). To make all three of the hoops it costed me $5. I used some of the leftover fabric from the DIY Pillows  and made some matching decorations. Here they are:


Materials:
Embroidery Hoops
Fabric
Buttons (Optional)

Note: You could also sew on a fabric or lace flower mentioned in a previous post...DIY Flowers

Steps:
1. Cut the fabric to fit in the hoops. I cut a square and then cut the excess fabric.
2. Put in the hoops and you are done, too easy.
3. Or add any embelishments you would like. 
4. Then you are done! :)


THE ENTIRE SET! 
all for under $25 and in about 3 hours of time




No comments:

Post a Comment