Monday, June 10, 2013

Gifts that Give Back

Over the years, I have become more invested in making homemade gifts or purchasing gifts that give back. I thought I would share with you some of my favorite sites to find unique and meaningful gifts. 

A new cause every week, this week is Liberty in North Korea
Womens Flowy Raglan
Count your Blessings T-Shirt $28

 18 x 24 inch Print
Give your Life Away Poster $24
 Giving Key
The Giving Key Neckalace $39

Dedicating to connecting our communities here to communities in Africa
Father's Day Mug + Journal Bundle
My Dad takes Care of Business Mug and Journal $15
Africa Tote
I need Africa more than Africa needs Me Bag $9
"I Need Africa" Heather Black T-Shirt
I need Africa T-Shirt $15


  • We believe in the equal and inherent value of all human life
  • We believe that a worldview bound by borders is outdated
  • We believe that stopping the most extreme forms of injustice anywhere
is the responsibility of humanity everywhere
Women's Power of Love
   Power of Love Shirt $35
Kaleidoscope Glass Ring
Glass Ring $19.50
IC Logo
Invisible Children T-Shirt $25

"When you buy a pair of Tom's shoes you are also helping improve the health, education, and well-being of a child"
University of Wisconsin Women's Campus Classics
Badger Toms $48

Embroidered Floral Women's Classics
Embroidered Floral $58
Neon Lime Crochet Women's Classics
Crochet Lime Green $59

Although I enjoy all of the Lush Cosmetics, the Lush Charity Pot is the true gift that gives back. Charity Pot proceeds support organization that align with the views Lush hodls onenvironmental conservation, animal welfare and human rights issues
.
Charity Pot pricing ranges from $5.95-$22.95

Since 2007, we've donated more than$4,000,000to over 350 GRASSROOTSCHARITIES in 31 countries.
CARE is a leading humanitarian organization fighting global poverty. Women are at the heart of CARE's community-based efforts to improve basic education, prevent the spread of HIV, increase access to clean water and sanitation, expand economic opportunity and protect natural resources. 




I Am Powerful Women's Black T-shirt
I am Powerful T-Shirt $20.99

I Am Powerful Tote Bag
I am powerful Tote Bag $12.99

For those that enjoy tea and teavana, you would be happy to know what 1% of all Teavana's proceeds go to CARE.

If you want unique, handmade gifts, Etsy is great! :) I have never been disappointed with my purshaces through this site and with various vendors. I specifically like the uique wedding gifts ideas and hand lettered posters. 


Our mission is to reimagine commerce in ways that build a more fulfilling and lasting world.

  • We are a mindful, transparent, and humane business.
  • We plan and build for the long term.
  • We value craftsmanship in all we make.
  • We believe fun should be part of everything we do.
  • We keep it real, always.


If you are anything like me, you want to find the perfet gift. I have found that looking at the perseon's Pinterest boards has been very helpful in discovering the little things that s/he may want, but won't ask for. 


Happy Shopping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment