Monday, April 22, 2013

52 in 52: Week 3

Question 3 of "Questions that Will Free your Mind"

If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?

That is a good question and everyone should think about it. Obviously in life we do things that we don't want to in order to provide for a better  today and future  for ourselves and for others. I think the key is turning things that you don't like, into things that you do like. If you find the beauty and good in life, then maybe these things or people won't be so dreaded. I also think we focus on what others think and want more often than we think about we want-Why? Who cares?  People, including myself at times, worry so much about fitting in with a group of people. If I do what they like, even if I don't want to, I will be accepted. Why do we surround ourselves with people like this? Find the things that make you happy and find the happy in things (even the ones you don't like). If you choose not to, don't complain.  
Not sure if that truly answered the question, but that's all I got for now.




Week 3 of 52 Weeks: No Dessert! AHHH!
Well...I unfortunately added $3 to the donation bank. Twice it was because I honestly forgot, and once was because I couldn't resist Red Velvet cake (and I was feeling generous-$1 to charity) ;) Of course, the week I sacrifice desserts, I want a Reese's, Varsity Donut, milkshake, and pudding in the same meal. Not really, but some days I wouldn't deny that. Now this week, I start running a mile everyday! Yikes! Last mile I ran was probably in 4th Grade and it was because I HAD to in order to pass the class. Hopefully this week will be good motivation for me and my 5K pursuit.

In honor of ending this challenge: Puppy Chow Bars...YES PLEASE


Happy {Not-so-Kansas-Spring} Monday
Snow in the forecast tomorrow, looks like Snoctopus might inherit a sibling :)



No comments:

Post a Comment