Tuesday, July 9, 2013

52 in 52: Week 14

Question 14 of "50 Questions that Will Free Your Mind"

Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?
For someone very interested in advocating for those who struggle with mental illness, I try to avoid using the word insane. As its true meaning is nothing to joke about. With that said, there have been many times in which I have not fully appreciated one's creative self. I think as I get older, I begin to appreciate creativity, uniquness, and all the things that make each of us different. However, growing up and often in school, I feel that we are not acknowledging the importance of creativity. I think this question really reminds me to avoid being judgemental and to look beyond what one may see on the surface. I believe that showing genuine interest in someone's story and passions will result in one being able to see what they may consider "insane" and instead see something beautiful. 

Week 14: Watch an inspirational video when I wake up and go to bed. Then share.

Lost Generation


John Wooden: The Difference Between Winning and Succeeding


And since it has been awhile since I have shared some of my favorite tunes, and in honor of a very fun night with some amazing friends:

"All Kinds of Kinds" by Miranda Lambert


Country Stampede 2013

Have a great week! Be ready for some NEW DIY WEDDING DECOR!

No comments:

Post a Comment